CHOCOLATE-CHIP POUND CAKE
1 1/2 cup of butter
1 cup of sour cream
3 cups of flour
1/4 teasp. baking soda
1/8 teasp. baking soda
1 1/2 cup sugar
1 whole vanilla pod
a lot of choco. chips
1. Allow the butter, eggs, sour cream to stand at room temp. for 30min.Turn oven on ( 325 F )
2. Grease and flour a 12 3/4 x 9 x 1 27/32 in. foil pan
3.In a medium bowl, beat butter w. an electric mixer on high speed, gradually add the sugar and beat about 10 min. until very light in color. Beat in the vanilla beans and add the eggs one at a time ( don't stop beating)
4. Alternately add the flour mixture and sour cream to butter mix, beating until just combined.
5. Add the choco.chips and pour batter into the prepared pan.
6. Bake in a 325F. oven for about an hour ( until golden )
7. Cool , remove from pan and cut in squares that you can wrap individually.
( particularly delicious with fresh strawberries! )